Welcome to the new GetFacts!
- GetFacts now includes Census 2010 and American Community Survey data.
- An updated mapping tool now allows user-customization of legend colors and value ranges.
- A new plotting feature (shown right) allows users to create scatter plots.
About the new plotting feature:
- Objects shown in the parallel coordinate chart are dynamically linked to geographies shown in the map; this means selecting records of interest in either view will automatically highlight the corresponding records in the other view.
- Users can select multiple features on the map by holding the control key or on the graph by drawing a box for your selection.
To run GetFacts with all its new features, you need to be running either Firefox 3 or later, Chrome, or Internet Explorer 9 or later.
If you have question or comments, please e-mail us.